On January 12, 2022, the most recent information was revised: The version for BlueStacks Tweaker 6 is currently downloadable. Yes! You can now modify your BlueStacks 4 experiences with the help of BlueStack Tweaker 6 (v6.7.14 beta). It establishes an ongoing connection with LDPlayer. According to the changelog, LDPlayer and MEmu can access system partitions without the need for root. The BS Tweaker 6 has a feature for automatic file recovery. The BSTweaker 5 version and the BS Tweaker 6 edition are similar in terms of fundamental functionality.
The most recent version of the App Players, BlueStacks 4, enables Windows users to run Android apps and games with ease. In addition to Windows, Mac can also run Android apps and games using . It’s an Android emulator for Windows or Mac. On the other hand, some advanced users want to alter or improve to add features that the free version is missing. You’ll need to download Tweaker 6 to change 4 on your computer or laptop if you want to accomplish the same.
The Blue Stacks Tweaker can easily root the Blue Stacks regular version, giving you access to, among other things, the ability to play with charging and shopping strategies. When a unique recharge or shopping refer & earn offer becomes available, BlueStacks Tweaker users can easily change the GUID, Android ID, and Google Ads ID in the BS Tweaker to earn more money by downloading and using their referral link. Cool! Is that correct?
To prevent spam and cheating, most Android apps are trying to include a higher level of security encryption for the Android ID.
Download BlueStacks Tweaker 6 To Modify your BlueStacks 4
As a result, if you use the BS Tweaker tool on your PC, you’ll be able to accomplish that difficult task with ease.
What is BlueStacks Tweaker?
As the name implies, Tweaker (BS Tweaker) can accomplish a range of things that a conventional BlueStacks emulator cannot, such as changing the security measures of Android ID, GUID, Google Ad ID, and so on. Users may also earn a limitless amount of referral currency, as well as unique recharges and other bonuses. It’s analogous to Android rooting and bootloader unlocking, which allow users to enjoy additional modifications and system-level functionality on their Android smartphones. You may also check Download Miracle Box
BlueStacks Tweaker 6 Features
6 as of 14.08.2021 (6.7.14) – Part of BlueStacks 5 is supported (Root for Android Pie 64). It is strongly advised against installing Root on the master instance. Please launch a fresh instance and install Root inside of it.
Files can be compressed in BlueStacks 5 (Reduce data folder to real size) as of 6.7.13/24.07.2021. Disable the ad-filled default launcher in BlueStacks 5. (Before installing the fix, you must first install any launcher, such as Nova Launcher.)
- Beta for BS Tweaker 6.7.14 (Latest)
- Beta for BS Tweaker 6.7.4
- SuperSU 2.82-SR5.apk BlueStacks Tweaker 5 Root Checker Pro apk
Use BlueStacks Tweaker 6 To Modify your BlueStacks 4
If you use Tweaker 6 instead of BS Tweaker 5, the steps will be the same. At the time this article was being written, was the most recent version available for standard users. Check additional articles at sites like nfl.com/activate.
- Make sure you’ve backed up BlueStacks 4 first and foremost.
- After that, you’ll need to root the BlueStacks 4 App Player on your computer.
- Go to the Root tab, and lock BS after stopping it to root it.
- Installing SuperSU 2.82 requires restarting BlueStacks and updating the SU binary.
- Make sure that both BlueStacks and BS Tweaker are running.
- You can now uninstall the particular app you want to reinstall after changing the ID.
- Look for GUID in BS Tweaker.
- The GUID can be modified to your preferences. Another option is the Random button.
- The Android ID can also be changed and set by clicking on it.
- The same steps apply if you want to alter your Google Advertising ID.
- Click the Restart button to finish.
- Install the app you want to steal again.
By continuing the five to twelve stages, you can continue earning money indefinitely. Please refer to the official video tutorial below if you need further help installing SuperSU or rooting. Additionally, using a visual guide, this video link will demonstrate how to alter the IMEI or Android ID in BlueStacks 4.